Thursday 22 March 2012

Slink Magazine

Now if you follow my Twitter of Facebook, you will have likely seen me rave about Slink Magazine, It is fabulous, I have followed them through there first 4 online issues, and when I saw that they were going into print for the first time with issue 5, I knew I had to have a copy.


Slink Magazine is a plus fashion and lifestyle mag, which easily rivals the glossy fashion magazines on the shelves at the moment, I can identify more easily with the fashion and the articles. 


Issue 5 is the relationships issue, but that doesn't mean dating and love stories, it is so much more.


This is the information the fabulous Editor in Chief Rivkie sent me to explain this issue..


The Relationship Issue focuses on not just on the age old fairytale of love but how we relate to different aspects in our life. From food, family, body and our wardrobe the way we feel about ourselves, other people and our material possessions the SLiNK team discusses exactly how they feel!
Alongside this we have 6 great Spring/Summer trends and how to best work them into your wardrobe, 3 great fashion stories, interviews with Whitney Thompson, the only plus size winner of ANTM, brand owner of Allistyle - Pam Shainhouse and the usual beauty, treatment, recipes, restaurant reviews, travel, motoring and culture!






I wasn't sure what to expect from the magazine, what the quality would be, but when it dropped through my door yesterday I couldn't have been happier, It feels like a magazine I could collect from my local WHSmiths, the paper is beautiful and thick, and as always the images and articles within are fabulous!

This is my very own copy!
Stunning cover Girl

An awesome article from the fabulous Becky Of the Ramblings of Mrs BeBE

Love the fashion tips

And the photo shoots always WOW me.

I cant stress enough how much I love this Magazine and I would love for it to gain the following and support it deserves to become huge!

You can purchase a printed copy of Slink magazine for £3.95 + P&P or you can order it in either digital PDF or ePub formats for £1.00 Here

Remember to check out the back issues too while you are there, they are fabulous. 
I will be waiting excitedly for the May money issue to come out.

Mhairi
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Im going to buy this now thanks for the rec! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I shall have to check it out, but DAMN, the mermaid maxi dress is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a brilliant read, and yes the mermaid maxi is so pretty, amazing colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Here in the States we have NO plussize print magazines. Lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are willing to post worldwide, you should get a copy. xx or you can get the PDF version. xxx

      Delete
  5. Awesome! Here in the States we have NO plussize print magazines. Lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete