Wednesday 18 July 2012

Fatshion Faceoff - Brightly coloured Purse

So Fatshion Faceoff is here again, and this week meant I got to use my pretty handbag, the pick was a Bright coloured Purse it could be anything, bag, clutch tote ect. 

I used to have the most amazing Cobalt Blue bag which came from Mango and I used it so so much it literally fell apart, but I have been quite boring since then and have chosen fairly basic black bags, but i did find the lovely bag in the below photos in the next sale about 4 months ago for £5 it is a gorgeous mustard yellow colour and worked really well with my Fabulous Ax Paris Fishy dress!

It has been rainy and muggy all day so I popped a cardi over the top today to pop out to the shops and have some lunch with my dad and Marc.

So here you have my version of a brightly coloured Purse.

The bag is very cute, I love the strap, I can have it long like this wrap it round my hand or, pull the two length so they are even like in the 3rd picture. 



Now this next picture is of my Ron who kept staring at me then scratched my bum for a cuddle so picked him up, but he has become a lump! what do you think can he be a handbag pooch like the stars? 


Purse - New Look £5 (past season)
High Waisted Leggings - SimplyBe £12

These two brightly coloured clutches have been calling to me recently on the New Look website, its one shop I like for fun bags.

At that price I think I will pick this up at some point.
I was stroking this in the shop today, it is gorgeous in the Lilac colour too. 

Go take a look at the other beautiful ladies and there fabulous efforts.





So that is my outfit this week, what do you think?
How colourful do you like to be with your bags?

P.S. please excuse the mattress in the background we have family staying at the moment 
:-D

Mhairi
xxx


14 comments:

  1. Haha, I adore the pics with dogs.. love the stares from the background ;D.

    The purse is CUTE, and I love that you can wear it many ways. Oh, and the turquoise one that you have linked: WANT!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are always fascinated by me having a photo taken, its why I go outside :) I am loving the blue clutch :)

      Delete
  2. Ahahahahah!!! Your puppy is sooooooo cute!! Probably a bit big for a handbag puppy tho! ;)

    I really like the strap on that bag too! And the dress is fab, I've been lusting over the AC website for a while. Is the fit good?? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah he is a little big, but he is super yummy :) the dress is lovely I wear 20 /22 normally, this is a 22 and perfect. X x

      Delete
  3. You look great in this dress! I own it, too, and it's one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the dress it looks great on you :) your dogs are super cute too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I love it :) the dogs are super cute, but also little monsters :) xxx

      Delete
  5. hey girl,
    I really love what you came up with. Cute coloured little bag, but also the fishprinted dress.
    The puppy bag would be awesome but i think you'll already be exhausted at the end of the road cause the pup seems quite heavy!!
    turqoise one is cute

    bisous xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, you are right, he is too heavy the look on my face shows it, lol shame as he is a fabulous colour :) Thank you for loving it all, this is one of my favourite dresses right now :) x

      Delete
  6. Heheh, I think your shoulder may get sore after awhile carrying him around! I have to admit, I was cooing over your fur babies in the pictures, handsome bunch you have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I think you may be right, the look on my face is saying, OMG Ron you weigh a ton :) but he is a cutie pie, they all are :) xx

      Delete
  7. I LOVE your fishy print dress, Mhairi! I want to steal it. ;) HAHA, just kidding, I won't but it's seriously SO cute! And I think it's awesome how we both picked yellow purses. There's just something about a fun yellow bag that just puts a smile on my face. :) Also LOVE your puppies! I definitely think Ron could be a handbag pooch, just have to find a big enough bag (and someone to lug it around for you!) ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, The dress is fabulous, I cant stop wearing it, didn't think it was going to be sooo comfy but it just is. I think it is fab we both picked yellow too, its a colour many stay away from, I do quite often, but sometimes you find something that is just right and have to have it!

      I think I will have to buy a big holdall bag and make Marc carry him, but i think he may protest, so might have to be a suitcase on wheels :-D

      Delete