Monday 30 July 2012

Gok @ Simply Be Lingerie AW12 Review

Since the press images were release online, I have been lusting after the whole new AW12 Gok range and now it is released, I have been frantically paying of my last purchases on my Simply Be account so I can order some fabulous items from the range.


The campaign images are utterly fabulous fantastic pin ups!
I would have leapt at the chance to get this but I cant find it in my size, so will have to stick to the pretty knickers and bras.

As soon as I saw the press images, I began paying off my account asap so I could order something from the collection, not easy on my current budget, but it is getting there, so when the wonderful Hannah from the new PR company handling the Gok launches came to me and offered me the change to try something from the range I was so so excited, and knew what it needed to be.


The price is excellent!

I asked for it to be sent in a 38G as this is as close to my usual size as I can get, when it arrived I was happy to find the fit pretty good, it doesn't quite sit flush with my chest at the central gore but over all pretty good a 38H would have been perfect if they went to the H cup.

 As you can see it encompasses my ample assets petty darn well, I may try this in the 40G if it comes back into stock as I really love it and might need 2 for the amount I plan on wearing it :) 

The material that the bra is made from is so soft, I hardly felt it on my skin. The straps are fully extendable but made out of an elasticated material so were quite big on me, but with adjustments I made them work, the did slip slightly and get longer, I prefer straps with a bit of embroidery on them as it give it something to grip to, but it wast fast so only needed to adjust once in the day.



The blue on white dotty pattern is divine!

I was also sent the high waisted briefs to match, no photos of me in them i am afraid as my mosquito bites have been so bad, no one wants to see that! but the fit perfectly and look amazing on!



I am also going to get myself the Liquorice Racer back bra too as it is a lovely alternative to a plain black bra.


Included in the campaign pack were these two images of the Gok slips and it made want one even more, I don't wear shaping underwear to look slimmer, i just like the smooth outline they give me under clothing.

This wear your own bra one is fabulous as it means I can wear it even if it doesn't come in my cup size, but I am holding onto the hope Gok will release one with shorts attached instead of the skirt as it is important for me to stop the old leg rub!

Please though Gok make it with the slit opening underneath and not poppers as I hate them :) 

Take a look at the whole range HERE as it is fabulous!

7 comments:

  1. that looks like a super bra! love it! :)

    xo
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those bras are gorgeous, thanks for the review and the links! I had no idea Gok was doing the range for Simply be! thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely against your skin as well pretty lady!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder if you can wear them as swimsuits ...

    ReplyDelete