Tuesday 31 July 2012

Lifestyle - Bedroom

I often dream of the day I can buy all the pretty things I want, to decorate my home and make it more me.

You all know that day, the dream of winning the lottery, well yeah thats about as likely to happen to me as it raining fish on my front door, so instead I search the web, charity shops and furniture stores like a hawk after it prey until I find things I like!

Recently while perusing the internet an advert came up for an online store called made.com, out of curiosity I clicked through the link and took a look and I am now obsessed with the item below, it is out of my price range for now, but it needs to get in my bedroom asap!



I love the design, the shape, the colours and well everything about it to be honest, I have an obsession with dark wood and this is near perfect in my eyes.

I am preying that the quality matches the price tag as I know nothing about this company, but I think I am willing to raise the cash to find out!

A few other pieces from the site have really jumped out at me including these three below.







I made a promise to myself that I would stop buying cheap furniture and save for some solid old second hand stuff that was made to last, but these newer bits are calling my name!

I would recommend a look around the site there are some pretty things there, but do some research look for some independant testimonials about the company I do it before I buy anything from somewhere new. 

I am planning on restarting some of the decorating in the house, it is normally a crazy mess but would you be interested in some post about it on the blog?

Let me know in the comments.

Mhairi

xxx


5 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with made.com - that Bouji chair is coming soon to my hallway, can't wit!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oohh, please let me know how it looks in person, and if the quality is worth it :) xxx

      Delete
  2. That blue secretaty's desk will be mine even if I have to make it myself!

    Loving your blogs this week, little bliss! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is divine isn't it, I really want it, but at that price its going to be a little while yet I think :) x

      Delete
  3. Sometime we really love to have something but we can't why does it happen? The above pieces are so beautiful and the chair and the chest are really cool. I think you are right these sort of stuff can be great choice to make any beautiful room. Anyway, best of luck.

    Carol@ dressing tables

    ReplyDelete