Saturday 28 July 2012

Simply Be - Plus North Outfit Review

Most of you will have seen me in my Plus north outfit either at the event or in my write up HERE, it was gifted to me by the wonderful Charlotte and team at Simply Be as a thank you for helping out with the Plus North ticket sales.

I thought it might be nice to give a more comprehensive review of the three items from my outfit, especially now i have had a chance to wear and wash them.

This image was taken by the lovely Simply Be photographer and can be seen HERE on the Simply Be Blog.

The Sarong skirt from the latest runway collection is such a vibrant print and so far from my usual comfort zone that I just had to give it a go.
I stayed comfortable all day and it didn't crease at all really, not even in my suitcase on route to leeds.

The skirt has now been washed and line dried outside and I am pleased to report it is still just as vibrant and pretty now.


The colours are still beautiful and make me smile!

The top I choose was the Bustier top also from the recent Runway collection, when it arrived I was worried the material was a bit stiff but after putting it on, I fell in love while the material is heavy and quite thick, it felt lovely and really held everything in place.


For the final finishing touch I wore a little shrug with it, when at an indoor event I often take a cardi with me as I never know what the air con will be like and I am always cold.


This little shrug was great it was light enough that even with the day being very warm I didn't feel uncomfortable in it.

All three items have washed brilliantly and I am happy with them all, i would recommend each item happily.

Mhairi
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I loved this on you and I'm mega jealous, the skirt and bustier are lush! X x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I am so so pleased with it, need more excuses to wear it though :) xx

      Delete