Thursday 5 July 2012

Fatshion Faceoff - Strapless item

Strapless Top

This weeks pick was something strapless, and as you will see, strapless is not a look I find easy to pull off.

I did however love the colour of this top and just had to get it, I need to get a different belt to wear with it as it didn't sit right but I love the colour and will get lots of wear out of it if the sun ever decides to make an appearance again!

As the evening was fairly cool I teamed it with my skinny black jeans and my coral flats and a black cardigan for my dignity :)

Also check out my lovely new glasses.


My usual dodgy shot!

The top is New look and was £9 in the sale, it is from the standard range in a size 18, the jeans are Dorothy Perkins.

Go take a peek at the other fabulous ladies who will show you how its done far better than me :) 


Do you brave strapless?

Mhairi
xxx



10 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit, it's really cute! And your new glasses look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, I love the new glasses, just adjusting to new prescription with a nice headache :( but should be fine by tomorrow! xx

      Delete
  2. Love this. That top is gorgeous on you! x

    http://linzerellofatshion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great luv! ^^ i love the top on you.
    the second photo is so cute XD hihihi giggled to bits. ^^
    tho i hear ya..strapless can be so difficult.
    i find me boobage bouncing out of it every two seconds XD
    ah well... ^^
    enjoy the weekend! MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cheated today as I was wearing a cardi all day I wore a normal bra, straps were hidden at all times, love this top :)

      Delete
  4. I'm with you on that. Strapless is really hard to wear! But you pulled it off so well! I really love the pattern on that top!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  5. wouw sexy love the outfit and the dogs budd made me laugh :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mwah, thank you lovely, my dogs are always photo bombing me :) and its normally their butts :) xx

      Delete