Wednesday 1 August 2012

Fatshion Faceoff - Sunglasses and Sandals with a hint of swimwear

Sunglasses and Sandals with a hint of Swimwear

Fatshion Faceoff is here again, if you do not already know, each week we select an item of clothing we all have (Blue Jeans, stripped skirt ect) and we each style that item in our own way.

After the sad loss of molly from the team, who I hope one day will have enough time to rejoin us, this week we are being joined by the fabulous LuAnne of Weesha's World, when I found this out it got all nervous and excited as she is bloody fabulous and one of my earliest blog finds, I have been loving her style for so long now, she is going to kick my butt in the style stakes every week, but I hope I learn lots from her.

This weeks challenge is sunglasses and sandals, but as I couldn't take part in last weeks posts due to some amazingly bad mosquito bites I am combing this week with last weeks swimwear post.


Sandals - New Look Wide Fit
Sunglasses - Accessorize (Couple of seasons ago)
Scarf as sarong - Butterfly Park

I realised as I went to do this post I have no sexy sandals I must remedy this, I adore these ones but they do not scream sexy summer to me, they are practical and incredibly comfy though!


Our Garden Swing is my usual sunbathing spot, it is my next project as it needs repainting, but its so lovely to lay on and read a good book!

Swimsuit - Evans (reviewed)

I feel very comfy in this and could happily sunbath at the beach in it, this scarf is amazing, I find so many uses for it :) 

Pop over and check out how the other girls have styled this weeks challenge!

Dani: DIY Fatshion http://www.diyfatshion.com
Hanna: The Wardrobe Challenge http://www.thewardrobechallenge.co.uk
LuAnne: Weesha's World http://www.weeshasworld.com 
Mhairi: Lilybobombs Lovely Lumps http://www.lilybobombslovelylumps.com 
Mouna: Brussels Fatshion http://www.brusselsfatshion.com
Olivia: Wait Until The Sunset http://www.waituntilthesunset.com




16 comments:

  1. Swit swoo gorgeous lady!! X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking that suit! You have gorgeous curves :) Thanks for such a lovely welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome my lovely, thank you for the comment :) xx

      Delete
  3. Oohhhhh you look super sultry!! I love the butterfly print! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha thank you hun, sultry is a word not often used in my direction :) xx

      Delete
  4. Awesome you combined the two lasts missions!!
    But i don't thank you 'cause now i want to go to NL buy these little sandals ;-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, they are lovely, they rubbed my ankle to begin with but now they are nearing perfect!

      Delete
  5. Love it! That swimsuit is gorgeous on you, and you look very seductive ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sultry and seductive, you ladies are making me blush :) xx

      Delete
  6. YAY!! I'm so glad that you're feeling better, and what better challenges to pair up than sunnies, sandals, and swimsuits, right? :D You look fabulous and I love the pop of color with the sarong. And it's all very glamourous, especially with the fab sunnies and starlet poses. ;) Amazing job, babe! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the relief of feeling better made me happy, I came out in the post :) xx

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous oufit
    I love that bathing suit, and that sarong is perfectly chic
    Glad to hear that you're feeling better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I felt chic :) and its a relief to feel better. xx

      Delete
  8. Thank you, I shall pop over to your blog later tonight when I can get longer on my computer :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both your sandals and your sunglasses. It really fitted on you and you are showing the perfect summer getaway attire. I am so envy with you because I haven't prepared yet, at least now, I got some hints on what to wear this summer.

    ReplyDelete