Monday 27 August 2012

Swan by Clements Ribeiro at Evans preview

The fabulous new Swan collection by Clements Ribeiro will be hitting Evans online from September first, so wanted to give my readers a little peek at whats coming.

I was offered the chance to go to the bloggers event with Evans last week, but due to my evil (expensive) dentist I was not able to attend on the day, the fabulous Carina sent me the link to the PR photos so I could still show you the up coming collection. 

I must admit I love many of the pieces but I am not sure I can carry them all off, but would be happy to give them a go!

001 - £95

002 - £125
003 - £75


004 - £15

005 - £65

006 - £65

007 - £??

008 - £75

009 - £115

010 - £95
001 - I love the mix of patterns in this dress, the beautiful spots with the floral detail is just so pretty, would like to try this, but think it might be massively too long for my 5'2" hight.

002 - I have always been confused but short sleeve coats, but I do love the look of this and maybe with chunky knits it could be a great transitional coat!

003 - Now this is the dress I have to get my hands on, I have been looking for the perfect plus size peplum dress, that isn't made of cheap thin jersey material for ages, and this looks like it could be a winner! I will keep you posted as to my luck in getting funds together for this little beauty.

004 - I love this belt, it is simple and will work with so many items in my wardrobe, it also comes in a black option if you need something more functional!

005 - Part of me completely loves this, the image is beautiful the monochrome is fabulous, but I worry I will look either old and frumpy or like im trying to be young and funky and not pulling off either, with a belt I might be able to pull it off, but then it will ruin the gorgeous image on the dress, hmm, I just don't know!

006 - This little monochrome number would be far easier to pull off and could easily work a belt to change the shape to suit me, possible an easier option.

007 - Couldn't see a price for this one, but the colour blocking is lovely, I like the vibrant colour on the waist!

008 - I love this colour and pattern, but again think it would be hard for me to wear, being a short arse!

009 - this little flapper dress is stunning, and is a must for all vintage fashion lovers, it is a beautiful modern take on the 20's

010 - I love the neckline on this, it looks like it will sit right on the edge of your shoulders, which can look so lovely.

So are you excited for the AW12 Swan range, did you love the SS12 collection or does it just not do it for you? 

Mhairi
xxx


4 comments:

  1. i'm not loving this collection, the only thing i like is 007. but i'm not sure i'd go out of my way to get it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is definitely the Marmite collection , lol

      Delete
  2. I like 003 & 007, not so much the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I actually kind of like #10, it reminds me of something Adele would wear. Black and kind of retro, you know? Or am I just being crazy? :D Either way, I think it's kind of pretty. And #2 looks so cozy, I'd wear it. :)

    ReplyDelete