Wednesday 8 August 2012

Fatshion Faceoff - Pencil Skirt

Pencil Skirt

This Weeks Fatshion Faceoff challenge is Pencil Skirts, I am still to find my perfect pencil skirt, I want one that is fitted but not rigid, allows me to move and has a little stretch, but I am yet to find one, I want to try something from Mode Merr as they always look stunning, but until then, my only one is this Black Evans on, which I have had for a few years now, it has been a good staple in my wardrobe and gets whipped out for lots of occasions.

Today I teamed it with my mint cardigan and mint shoes, both from New Look I would love the shoes to be slightly nearer to the cardi or the cardi slightly nearer to the shoes in colour, but it was too bad a match.




My cardigan is of the batwing variety and doesn't sit as well as I would like, so I am going to hunt out a gorgeous fitted Mint green cardigan to wear with pencil skirts as I do like a bit of the sexy librarian look :)

Go take a peek at the other fabulous Fatshion Faceoff ladies this week, I know they will look amazing!

Dani: DIY Fatshion http://www.diyfatshion.com
Hanna: The Wardrobe Challenge http://www.thewardrobechallenge.co.uk
LuAnne: Weesha's World http://www.iamweesha.com
Mouna: Brussels Fatshion http://www.brusselsfatshion.com
Olivia: Wait Until The Sunset http://www.waituntilthesunset.com

Mhairi 
xxx

10 comments:

  1. Oh mhairi you look so sexy and classy
    This is my favorite FF outfit that you posted so far.
    Gooooorgeous!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mint is one of my fave trend at the moment so I love your outfit, the shoes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have fallen for the mint trend too and I love it. The shoes are in the sale they were £6 :)

      Delete
  3. Such a great outfit, definitely one of my faves of yours! You look hot, girlie and the skirt shows off your beautiful curves! But you look sweet too, with the mint. And I actually can't tell that the shades of mint are different, so you look perfect in my eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I am really liking the whole look, I cant wait to find a Cardigan that is perfect for me :)

      Delete
  4. The shoes are AMAZING! And for £6?!? Even more amazing then!! :D! I also love skirt, it's very classic <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price of the shoes meant I couldn't not have them :) they have them in an orangy colour too, which I am tempted by :) x

      Delete
  5. Love your outfit. Looks classy and ohhhh! I love your SHOES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you, glad the shoes have gone down so well :) xx

      Delete