Monday 9 April 2012

Lust List

Well this weekend has been a bit of a washout, my teeth have been killing me, so I have spent most of it in my PJ's, under my duvet!

This has given me far too much time to look through my favourite websites, and this is what I have found today.


1,2 &5 are all via Navabi, I am a huge fan of this site as the stock Carmakoma and other international brands without me having to pay lots of expensive postage and packaging.

2 is the stunning high-low hem dress from Simply Be, I love the pale pastel colours that are around at the moment, its not something I am used to wearing but I am trying to expand my wardrobe to include some new items.

4, The Portofino by Day dress from Eliza Parker is just divine, it comes in a number of colours and I honestly need this dress in my life! It is my birthday soon and I want a special dress for myself, but I am stuck between this and another dress which isn't released yet! oh god I cant decide!

6 is from IGIGI, I really have a bit of a love affair with this brand, I find them lovely to deal with online and the quality of the dress I reviewed was excellent, the deep azure colour of this one really caught my eye!

7, this dress is from Ann Harvey, I love the jewel green colour and love that it has decent straps so I can wear a good bra, I plan to go try this on next week.

Is there anything you are lusting after right now, what is your favourite item from my lust list? 

Mhairi
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment