Wednesday 25 April 2012

Fatshion Faceoff - Brightly coloured Shoes

Yay another Fatshion Faceoff challenge, I have really been looking forward to this challenge, it is one thing I love to do, take a simple outfit and lift it up from dullsville by using accessories or shoes to really brighten it up.

This week my whole house has been battling a horrible Cold/virus thing that is making me feel utterly crap!

So today I wanted to wear black! plain old boring Black! but wearing a nice bright coloured pair of shoes made me happier than I though they could.

I went for simple jeans and a comfy black top, but one that has a little bit of interest to make it a bit less boring.
I choose to brighten my outlook with my Coral pink flats from Newlook.

The top is a really old one, like 4/5 years old, but hardly ever worn, and the jeans a Dorothy Perkins Skinny Jeans.
This is my Take the damn picture so I can go die on the sofa again face :) 

And my taking a deep breath face.


The cutout back which I love.

This isnt the most comprehensive post, but I can bearly breath so I am off back to my pit (the sofa) and promise to be back on form next week. 

Check out the other fabulous ladies and how they styled up there Brightly coloured shoes.


Mhairi
xxx

25 comments:

  1. nice outfit!
    Really fond of your tshirt!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are the cutest! I have been eyeing them too!

    I hope you get better soon my lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top is lovely! It's a shame you don't wear it often. I love flutter sleeves plus the cut out back. I don't think this is boring at all! The shoes really pop against your dark outfit. <3

    http://molly-pocket.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I panic about glittery sleeves and i don't know why :) I needed the little colour pop to cheer me up :)

      Delete
  4. Awww pretty! I hope you are feeling better soon! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for both, slept till 1pm today. so that should help :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Those shoes are so cute! ^^d
    Feel better soon <3
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie, I do love my little flats :) xx and I hope I feel better quickly too :) xx

      Delete
  6. I wish I could pull of jeans as well as you do, they look great on you. Love this weeks theme, I love a good bright shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To say you've been ill, you look really great in this outfit...I really like how the simplicity of the outfit draws attention to the shoes, and the back of that top is to die for....its like 'oh, just a normal black top' from the front and then pow! you see the back!

    Here's hoping you feel much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely, I do like my plain tops to have a feature, it just cheers me up :) xxx

      Delete
  8. oh noes! I hope you all feel better soon! but you look super duper cute in that shirt! It's got a flattering back cut! I also adore your super colorful flats! :)

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am only just getting it, its really knocked my husband and my dad badly, so hoping I can fight off the worst of it, or I am going to feel horrific in a day or two! but sleeping loads so hopefully fighting it off :) xx
      Love these shoes and really need to wear the top more :) xx

      Delete
  9. I LOVE back details... like this cutout! So cute! Love the shoes and their sweet vintage flare! Beautiful!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Caked Vintage Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessa, I am loving this outfit more and more :) xx

      Delete
  10. Super cute, you have such beautiful and versatile outfits, in love!!! You're a beautiful woman
    xx
    http://mylittelbutterfly.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you nichola, such a sweet comment, made my day :) x

      Delete
  11. Ah! What a gorgeous outfit! Elegant AND fun - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I like Elegant :) it isn't usually in a sentence involving me :) xx

      Delete
  12. colored flats rule! love yours :) hope you feel better soon!

    xo
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anita I am Loving them at the moment, I need to find more fun colours!

      Delete
  13. I love colorful flats too. I just bought these pink ones http://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/8164506501/in/photostream

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete