Wednesday 2 May 2012

Fatshion Faceoff - LBD

Little Black Dress!

This weeks Fatshion Faceoff was chosen by the wonderful Olivia of www.waituntilthesunset.com, and she chose the LBD, now most girls have one in there wardrobe but I don't really buy black dresses anymore, but I did have a LBD that I picked up in a charity shop a while back for £4,  so it got a little outing on this weeks Fatshion Faceoff.

If you are new to the blog Fatshion Face off is a weekly challenge in which myself and 5 other international bloggers were an item of clothing we all have like the Little Black Dress,Brightly coloured shoes or maxi Dresses Etc, and we put our own style stamp on it, I am so excited to take part in this every week as I learn so much from these other amazing ladies.

Lets get on with this week and you can decide if I did ok or not.

Dress - Thrifted
Bag - Irregular Choice, gift for christmas last year

Is it weird that I love my little crinkly wrinkles on my eyes :) 

Irregular choice handbag

Debenhams - about 3 years old! 

Go check out the other gorgeous ladies and their takes on the LBD!


Mhairi
xxx


17 comments:

  1. Ooh that bag is so cute! Irregular Choice is the best. The dress is lovely too, it really suits you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't notice it was THAT bag at first! How gorgeous is it?!

    You look beautiful, Moohairy!

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the wrap around style and the red accessories rock! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but you lbd is going to be my bench mark from now on, funky nd chic! :)

      Delete
  4. wow i looove your wrinkles too that picture is fabulous!!
    I've got to admit i melting for your clutch it's sooo cute!If you get rid of it, let me know!
    Love the dress too really sexy outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, I think my sister might kill me if I get rid of it, but I will keep you posted, lol

      Delete
  5. You look beautiful! I love the clutch bag :)

    xx

    charlotte-sugarandspice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing! I really like black and red together, and the neckline of the dress is so vavavoom!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vavavooom is always good :) and I love it simple sometimes black and red just do it for me, its like instant sexiness! xx

      Delete
  7. Very sexy! You look lovely, it's good to see you're feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I am glad to be feeling better :) xxx

      Delete
  8. love the pop of red!
    If you have some time and would like, come by and see my blog :)
    There is a lovely giveaway I'm having: http://www.stylesbyola.com/2012/05/pair-for-you.html

    xxxo
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will take a peek later tonight, and ty, I love a pop of red, it always makes me happy :) xx

      Delete