Sunday 13 May 2012

Lust List - May

I have been eyeing up so many things recently but these items are on my list of must haves!


Left to right

Dorothy Perkins are also having their 25% VIP week at the moment, so head over and take advantage if there is anything you want!
Code - DPVIPD

As you can tell I am still on my dress obsession, and all of these ones above need to get in my wardrobe quick sharp!

Left to Right

I am loving all the beautiful pastel colour at the moment, and a plain white shirt is always a wardrobe staple for me, I love them with jeans and layered over vests.


Schuh just kill me, I find myself lost for hours on the website and it worse if I am in a shop where I can try them on.

Whats on your must have lust list at the moment?

Mhairi
xxx











8 comments:

  1. I love the New Look Maxi! think I am going to buy it!
    Toni x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lusting after the two DP dresses on the left too, and love those polka dot shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the marisota dress and you have good taste in shoes i have the irregular choice ones! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoes are my first love, I am so jealous you own the irregular choice ones, I will have to have them in my life :P) xx

      Delete
  4. OH EM GEE... I wish we had a Schuh here in the US. I am soo dying over all the shoes! I clicked on over and just clicked and clicked and bookmarked and bookmarked some more. oh my gosh.

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The site has the same effect on me, I can just browse for hours!! xxx

      Delete