Thursday 17 May 2012

Tescos F&F AW12 Press Day

Clothing at Tesco has improved amazingly over the years but I have to say the clothing I saw at this event were truly beautiful, and on a whole new level, take a look through my day here and enjoy it as much as I did.

So many photo's and this is not even half of them!

The venue was fabulous we were at One Marlebone opposite Great Portland Street Station.

AW12

The whole range of clothing we had the chance to see were just beautiful to be honest, but I honestly on more than one occasion found myself saying simply WOW.
They have gone with 4 Main trends which I have put together from the PR shots for you to see below.

Pictures from PRShots.com 
According to the write up Salute is a new take on the Military trend which is more luxurious and evening-appropriate than previous seasons, with luxe materials.
Pictures from PRShots.com
Belgravia is aiming for the street style of London and the glamour of Paris, with its laid back chic style with a glossy luxurious edge.
Pictures from PRShots.com
I like this description from the press info, Neo Gothic is 2012's update on the glam goth trend, it is seductive, dark and dramatic with an elegant, edwardian twist.
Pictures from PRShots.com
Heritage is an eclectic mix of traditional fabrics with a country house style with equestrian details for the lady of the manor look.

All of the above was taken from the press look books we were given on the day.

I have to say that Neo Gothic and Belgravia are my favourites and I can see my purse taking a bit of a beating this AW12 season, the textures and tones just suit me.

Below are some of my own photos from the day to give you a fuller idea of the fabulousness to come!


Everything had a very luxurious feel to it, the lace top on the right is beautiful in person.


The Coats and Jackets which were on offer were amazing, the quality felt far higher than I have ever seen in previous years, and the prices were fantastic, I think both of the above were around the £40 range, the military on the left is my favourite of the day the tailoring and detail were fantastic, The wax like jacket on the right looked fantastic, far higher end than the price suggests.


Animals seemed to be a bit of a theme with squirrels, rabbits, swans and birds taking centre stage, the squirrel made me giggle with its furry tail!


I loved both of these pairs of boots, I am not so sure the knee boots will fit my Calf but the Chelsea boots were really lovely!


The shoes and boots on offer were beautiful the colours are beautiful the jewel tones above are stunning and the Navy bag needs to be mine ASAP, whilst on route the venue we walked down regents street and passed the Michael Kors Shop and this bag is so similar to the ones sold there that I cant wait to get my hands on it!

And the lace bag above is just yummy, as were the shoes.

Last bit from the AW12 collection it the top and Jacket above which I really need in my life too!


There was a whole section at the venue aimed at Menswear and children's wear which I didn't get much of a chance to look around so I might do a separate post and show you some of the PR pictures of the items to come separately

But here is the room it was in, just so I can show you how fabulous the venue actually was.

If you cant wait till the AW12 collection comes out we also got a peek at the High Summer range which will come out in the next few weeks there were tribal, tropical and pastels on offer as well as some transitional pieces and it was pretty fabulous.

High Summer

Tribal





 Ok I will leave it there now, but I just want to finish by saying a huge thank you to wonderful ladies from the PR companies and from tescos who made us feel welcome and treated us so well. 

Mhairi
xxx







8 comments:

  1. I need the rabbit jumper! :)

    Looks like you had fun!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thought of you and your sister when I saw the jumper :) xxx

      Delete
  2. i love the jumpers they are great xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were so many beautiful ones I could have looked at them all day :) xx

      Delete
  3. this all looks amazing, i can see me spending a lot of money this a/w with good ol' tesco! i love that waxed jacket and the squirrel jumper and sooo many other things, too many to pick! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wax jacket was gorgeous, really felt like a high end bran not a supermarket version, I think I will be picking one up for walking my puppies this winter :) xx

      Delete
  4. OMG, I want it all! :D Especially the first jacket and the sparkle jacket towards the end. Love them both! I'm such a sucker for jackets. :)

    www.diyfatshion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just so impressed with the whole range, the jackets were amazing, my coat obsession will be getting worse this winter to come I can tell. xx

      Delete