Thursday 24 May 2012

Evans Collection - Phase Two

Collection Phase Two

Evans Collection is now in its third year and I have to say I am finding myself drawn to more and more pieces, below is a selection of the SS12 second phase which is due out this saturday.


1. Black cotton dress £75  2. Jade Strapless Dress £90 3. DK Tan Lace Dress £55 
4. White Lace Dress £80 5. Back Lace Dress 6. Floral Shirt £45 
7. Blue Maxi Skirt £45 8. Floral Tunic £50 9. Nude Laser Cut Top £35

I am in love with the Tan Lace Dress, and the black lace dress as both seem so versatile, I have a wedding in november and I am tempted by both of these as they are both so classic and sexy.
The have added some fabulous on trend aqua colouring into the collection, this does it for me simply because it is my favourite colour, and while the floral blouse isn't my usual cup of tea, it does look mazing in the PR shots.
I have added a selection of the PR shots below to show you how they have styled them, I am hoping I can get hold of an item from the collection at some point in the future as I really want to see if the quality is worth the price.







Some time next week I think I will head in store and try on some of my favourite items and see what I love.

Have you bought any items from the collection, do you love it?

Mhairi
xxx

11 comments:

  1. We're so glad that you like COLLECTION as much as we do! Thanks for a great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guh! I really love the look of the black lace dress, I'm also drawn to the white lace, even though I don't wear white!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, it isnt my first choice either, but it is so pretty!x

      Delete
  3. I love the blue skirt and floral blouse combination, I might be brave - great post! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look fabulous together, it is tempting me. x

      Delete
  4. wow these items all look so amazing, i love 2.3.and 5! such great things from evans! :) you're lucky you can visit the shop! :)

    xo
    anita

    ReplyDelete