Friday 11 May 2012

Eveden AW12 Press Launch

Last Thursday I had the pleasure of spending the day with some amazing bloggers, all thanks to Caroline, who is possible one of the most beautiful and lovely women I know.

I was so excited to attend the AW12 launch from Eveden as I am a huge fan of most of the brands under their name which include Freya, Fantasie, Elomi, Fauve, Huit8 and Goddess.

I certainly wasn't disappointed with what was on offer this coming AW12 season.

The venue was the Swarovski cafe, which is upstairs from the main shop opposite liberties, the shop was divine!

Prior warning this will be photo heavy as there was so much to see but it is worth it to lust over the pretties!

The first thing I saw coming up the stairs was the Fauve display it was very pretty to look at and all the scattered crystals were supper pretty if you are between a D and a GG cup you have some very beautiful choices on the way

My Two favourites were the beautiful Midnight Blue Marla Which should be available in July, and the lovely Dominique which can be seen behind the Marla which is due out in August. 



This nightwaer caught my eye too, so petty and sexy the back detail was gorgeous! 


Freya as usual had some gorgeous offerings, it still makes me sad that they don't quite work with my shape, but I will forever keep trying!









Freya speaks for itself in the beauty stakes, the patterns and colours are always beautiful and I want just about every set :) 
This one really caught my eye the butterflies were so subtle and pretty The Martha, but I am utterly devastated to see it stops at a G cup!



Elomi had some very pretty offerings but by far my favourites were the Valentina and the Paloma, the Valentina has such a pretty vibrant red the petals are super cute! but the paloma is so sexy in the luxurious purple colour with the metallic thread, this is one I will have to try when it is released!


Huit8 had such stunning style that made me think of art deco era with sexy shapes and colours, the size range seems to go to a DD cup, so no good for me, but stunning if you fit the range.

These caught my eye!


Finally in the lingerie section I want to show you Fantasie, who I genuinely love, they are one of my favourite brands as they were the first bra I ever owned after I was fitted correctly for the first time! 
I havent had anything from them in a while but having seen what is on offer i will be remedying this as soon as possible!

This has to be mine the black lace over the gold was just diving, I need this in my life! 

This one also really caught my eye and may just have to find its way into my underwear draw!

To be honest the whole range was stunning to me, it is simple sexy and I just love it!

OMG look at this set, the green colour is just beautiful I was so excited to see this is is super super sexy!


There are lots of gorgeous new swimwear sets coming out too and I need to find something that fits my ample bosom fast!



There was a selection of nightwear which looked gorgeous!


And the Freya active rang which includes a new swimsuit and a sports top with built in bra!






So that was everything, it was an amazing day and so much fun was had, I even got to go see Ghost the musical thanks to the very lovely Caroline and Natasha, but I think I will blog about that later. xx

Hope you survived the crazy amount of photos, but there was just so much to see and I wanted to share it all. 

Mhairi
xxx








8 comments:

  1. I love Elomi! There bras are soooo comfy! ANd I want the Freya active bra but the don't do my back side :-(

    T x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you looked at the Elomi Sports bra range they go up to better back sizes. xx

      Delete
  2. Ooooo, such pretty bras. You're going to have to come bra shopping with me again soon, Moohairy. I want a trip to Bravissimo again. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had so many pretty things my eyes ached from looking round at them all :) I need ot get remeasured again so when I have enough money I will come meet you in cambridge for the day at some point and we can get sorted. xx

      Delete
  3. I really love Elomi, they seem to be the brand that fit me the best. I can't wait to get my hands on the red and black set! It makes me so sad how many brands stop at a GG because I'm an H and I hate only just missing the mark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The red and black set was so pretty, and they also have a blue version of the spotty red one coming soon, loved it too :)

      Delete
  4. I seriously love nightwear and lingerie-- especially pretty ones like these! It's been a while since I went shopping for them!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I need to buy more, most of mine is ill fitting at the moment, so need to go buy more, but thats never a hardship :) xx

      Delete