Thursday 24 May 2012

Review - Groupon

Groupon

A little while ago I was approached and asked if I would like to review a Groupon voucher, I decided to give it a go as I was unsure how I felt about the Groupon experience.

After searching through, I realised there are so many options, I am not one for beauty treatments but there is something for everyone from hair colouring and cuts, to waxing, electrolysis and teeth whitening.
You can take discounted meals in amazing restaurants and hotel bookings for short getaways.

I decided after mulling it over for a few days I wanted to do something we could do as a family, and I was excited to see that they had an offer for Paradise Wildlife Park which is only a short distance from the town I live in,  so decided to take out the family Groupon offer.

The offer is either 2 adult tickets for £16 or a family of 4 ticket for £25.

This deal can be found HERE

I would say it is worth signing up if you like trying new things and even if your looking for a night out as they often have meals and events and they cover many parts of the country.

My experience was excellent this time so I think I might give something else a try to see how I get on, the voucher was available the next day for me to print and park told me to just come on the day I wished with the voucher, most other vouchers you need to prebook so be aware of this.

These are just a small selection of the animals we visited, I will try to do another fuller post on the park itself as we had a lovely day out.






Go take a look at the site, and if you are in the area, paradise is fabulous especially if you have younger children, or if you are just a big kid like me :)

Mhairi
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment