Tuesday 17 April 2012

Bags of Love.co.uk review

BagsOfLove.co.uk


This is my review of the lovely  Personalised Gifts from Bags of Love which were offered to me, as one of my biggest passions in life is photography, I decided to go for it.

They offer so many fabulous gifts, from Design Photo Canvases to Bedding and Handbags, and pretty much everything in-between, I was in awe of the selection on the site, I eventually decided to go for the smaller triple set of canvases as I am trying to get some pictures printed at the moment, and thought it would be a fabulous way to see how well they come out.

I choose 3 pictures of my dogs, which you can see in the original format below.




If you have read my previous post, you should know that it is these little furry monkeys who help to keep me sane. 

I chose to have them printed in black and white to bring them all together, and I love how they came out, the quality is really good, I will be ordering a large print of my old girl at some point to see how the colour canvases come out but I have to say the black and white are ace!

This is what I chose the Mini Canvas Prints, they are the 10x8" three part set


We cant wait to get them up on the wall, they are wood frames and the images a wrapped, and would cost £59.98 to purchase them.

Some of the things on the site which really caught my eye were, the Photo Blankets, the photo bedding sets and the photo Wallpaper.

These all caught my eye as my stepson lives with us full time and it would be lovely to have something like these with pictures of his sisters on them for when he isn't visiting them.

There really is a gift for everyone and I honestly would recommend them, and with Fathers Day coming take a look at the options the have.

Hope you find something you like.

Mhairi.

xxx

These were gifted to me, but all views and opinions are my own and I have not been paid to promote these items favourably. 

4 comments:

  1. Aw your puppies are beautiful!

    Toni x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love those so much! I am a sucker for some good canvas prints of pets! You have the most adorable dogs!

    ReplyDelete